When cupcakes first arrived on the scene they were dismissed as a flash in the pan but several years later they're still here and as popular as ever. So in case you haven't guessed, this month's Calendar Cakes challenge is:
Last September's challenge was also cupcakes but they were so popular we've decided to do it all over again. So go crazy with flavours and frostings and show us your favourite cupcakes. You can check out last year's entries here. To enter please follow the guidelines below and add your cupcake to the linky :-)
To see the August entries head on over to Dolly Bakes where the theme was Summer Lovin'.
- Post your entry on your blog and include the ‘Calendar Cakes’ logo
- Add 'Calendar Cakes' as a label on your post.
- Follow Dolly Bakes and Laura Loves Cakes blogs using the Google Join this Site button.
- Add links on your post to your hosts Dolly Bakes and Laura Loves Cakes.
- Link to your blog from here using the Linky tool below. It's dead easy...
- If you don’t have a blog you can still join in, just email us a picture and a bit of information about your bake. Email to email@example.com
- If you're on Twitter, tweet us a link to your post @dollybakes and @lauralovesbakes - otherwise we won't see it! Use the handle #CalendarCakes.
Calendar Cakes Challenge Rules:
- You can enter as many times as you like.
- It can be your own recipe or one you found elsewhere (please just state where you found it).
- You can use old posts as long as you update them with the 'Calendar Cakes' logo and link back (see above).
- If you want to enter your bake into other challenges too then please feel free.
- You must submit by the 30th September.